Sometimes you need to print out a lot of checks instead of emailing them. We strongly encourage emailing the checks whenever possible, since that saves you the most time and money. And we do have a service to Print+Mail them for you. However, we do have a handy solution if you need to print a batch of checks.
- Create your checks using any method, but make sure to send them all to the one email address (usually your own) for whomever will be printing them.
Note: The email you send them to must be signed up with an eCheck profile and have a Lockbox.
Find the checks in the Lockbox they were sent to.
Select the check boxes for all the incoming payments you wish to print.
Then click Print Check, under batch actions.
- Note: you can only print New, unprinted checks in a batch like this. Checking the box on Previously printed checks will cause and error and direct you to call support.
- Once you've done that, review the items and click Print
You will receive a message informing you the file is processing.
- Next, you should see a success message showing the total number of checks ready to print.
- Click on the green Print Checks button to the right.
You may get a menu asking you to open or save. If so, click open.
Now you have a PDF that has all the Checks in one .PDF file that you may print.
Article is closed for comments.