There are a number of reasons you might want to send a check as a PDF, some include:
- You need to re-send it to a different email.
- It wasn’t received, and you just want to resend it.
- You want to pay someone in a country that cannot access the eCheck website.
You can send a PDF of your check with a few simple steps.
- Create a check, however you normally do that.
Visit the account activity for your checking account and select the check number you wish to send as a PDF.
- Once reviewing the check you may see some or all of the options for that check.
To the right of the check is an option that says send PDF via email. Click that.
- Next, enter an email address for the recipient, then click send as PDF.
- You will receive a notification letting you know that sending a PDF will cause any other retrieval links you may have sent to expire. Select OK to continue.
- If the email address is properly formatted, you'll see a success message. The PDF should process through email normally.
If your recipient is still having issues getting a check, please have them call, email or chat with us directly so we may assist them.