Deluxe Mobile Checkbook app is getting an update.
We’re excited to announce we have recently updated our Deluxe Mobile Checkbook mobile apps (iOs and Android). The update offers a modern, sleek design as well as easier navigation. As with each new version, security is our top priority. Staying current allows us to provide the most secure experience possible.
These apps are available as a free companion offering to any user sending payments through the Deluxe Payment Exchange. Take advantage of sending payments from your phone or tablet whether you are at the office or not!
Updates to the mobile app functionality include the ability to:
- Send Print+Mail payments (what are Print+Mail checks? )
- Void any payments made from the mobile app
- Edit payees to change/add/update their contact information as it relates to the payments you are sending
- Fixed issue causing users to receive messages indicating they had no internet connection
Links to the Mobile Checkbook apps; more information available in the Deluxe Payment Exchange Help Center
- iOs devices will update automatically if you have auto-updates turned on.
- Android users will need to uninstall and re-install the updated app. You history and payees will carry to the new app.
Note: To make sure the mobile app works seamlessly, you need to allow API access for your DPX account. Look here for instructions: API for Direct Integrations, Mobile Checkbook & eChecks Add-ons