This status means your check has been emailed to the address you designated.
Where was the check sent?
If you're viewing the Account Activity/Checks, you should see a Payee Email column. This indicates where the eCheck has been sent.
What if my check says sent, but there is no payee email?
If there is no email in the Payee Email, then the check was not sent anywhere. Rest assured, you can still send it along if you wish.
- From the Account Activity/Checks select the check number you wish to send.
- Locate the field below the image of the check that says "Payee email."
- Enter the payee's email and click on Send.
- Your eCheck should be on its way to the payee now!
- You can now go back to Account Activity/Checks and verify that an email is now listed.
What if my payee cannot find the eCheck?
From the Account Activity you can also see the time and date your check was sent. Make sure your payee has checked their spam folder. If you or your payee need further assistance, feel free to contact us at 877-333-6964.