Separation of Controls gives you the ability to have more than one person involved in the check creation process. To use this feature, you will first need to add a member to your checking account and determine how much control you'll give them over the account. This is very easy to do with only a few steps.
- Select the checking account to which you wish to add members.
- In the left side navigation under Settings, click Members
- Then simply click the Add Member button in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter the new member’s email in the email field
- Choose the permissions you want the member to have
- Click the blue add member button on the right side
- If this is the first time this person has been added to an echeck account, it will ask for their name as well and you can click add member again.
- Your new member will get an email from Deluxe eChecks stating they've been added to a checking account.
- The new member will need to click the activation link in the email they receive.
- Finally, to complete activation of their profile, they will create a password of their choosing and add a phone number on file.
That's it! Your member can now perform any actions you gave them permissions for regarding separation of controls page.