Once the add-on set-up is complete (meaning the accounts have been linked), any users permitted to access your QuickBooks Online company accounts AND allowed to write checks will also be able to send eChecks.
Issuing eChecks from QuickBooks Online
- How will I know that my eCheck payment processed successfully?
- How can I view check information?
- What happens if I want to pre-date or post-date an eCheck payment?
- Who can send eCheck payments through QuickBooks Online?
- How do I send Deluxe eChecks through QuickBooks once the app has linked the accounts?
- Do I have to log into the eChecks.com site to write eChecks?
- How Can I Print A Single Paper Check through QuickBooks Online?
- Best Practice: Using a sub-account association to send eChecks