eCheck recipients now have the power to choose how quickly they want access to their eCheck funds. Other benefits:
- Recipients can rest easy knowing that funds from qualifying eCheck payments will be available in their account in minutes. Once those guaranteed funds are in the recipient’s account, they are theirs to keep and use.
Recipients Love Choices
- When a payee receives an eCheck, they have the power to choose how quickly they want access to their funds. If they don't need access to their eCheck funds quickly and can afford to wait up to 10 days for their eCheck funds to become available, they can use our free option where they print the check and deposit it at their bank. However, there are times when recipients need their eCheck funds available sooner. With Deposit Services, recipients can choose to have guaranteed funds in their account within minutes.
Predictable Per-Transaction Fee
- Every time a recipient uses Deposit Services they pay a small fee that is conveniently deducted right from the transaction. There's no set-up or subscription fee, and no obligation to use Deposit Services for future eChecks payments.
No Need to Print, No Trips to the Bank
- No printer? No problem. Instant Funds take that speed and convenience to another level by giving recipients a choice to access their eCheck funds in minutes – without the need for printer or a trip to the bank.
Payments Anytime, Anywhere
- Recipients can use Deposit Services whenever and wherever they are if they have access to the Internet.
* Majority of Instant Funds transactions will be funded within 30 minutes, but it could take up to 24 hours. The funds availability timing for the initial transaction will generally be indicative of future transactions for the account you set up. Direct Deposit transactions will be funded in 1-3 days. Deposit to PayPal transactions will be funded within 30 minutes. A small fee will be charged to the eCheck recipient for each deposit. Check clearing provided by our partner bank.