Yes. The name initially submitted to set up an eDeposit account is the name that gets registered. If the initial and future checks have a different name (i.e. is not an exact match), the check will NOT qualify for eDeposit Services.
Using eDeposit Services for eChecks
- Why do I need to provide my debit card to use Instant Funds?
- Permissions for using eDeposit Services
- I already have an eCheck lockbox. How do I turn on Instant Funds?
- How do I change which bank account I'm depositing into when using Instant Funds?
- Does the check need to be written to the same exact name on debit card in order to use Instant Funds?
- Can I turn Instant Funds off and on?
- Can I use Instant Funds on more than one bank account?
- Can I divide one check and have funds delivered to multiple accounts via Instant Funds?