The process of sending checks begins by navigating to checking account you want to use. The eChecks application detects whether or not you have more than 10 checking accounts and displays the screen that provides you the quickest and easiest method to select the account you want.
For users with less than 10 checking accounts
Look for the Send Checks button on the top navigation. Click that and a list of all your checking accounts will display below. Select from the list and you're ready to write checks.
For users with more than 10 checking accounts
When you click Send Checks from the top navigation, the system automatically displays a search screen. The Search screen gives you multiple ways to navigate quickly to the account you want.
- Enter the name (or partial name) in the first box under Filters; then hit enter (or click Apply) and accounts matching this criteria will display.
- Select a filter to search accounts that meet certain criteria (checking accounts with checks waiting to be signed, checking accounts with checks that have email delivery errors or both).
- Select an account directly from the list by clicking on the account name.
In addition to entering search criteria, you can also:
- Page through your account list using pagination arrows
- Use the scroll bar to look through your full list of accounts