Like any other check sent through the mail, the USPS will attempt to return the item to the address in the check imprint area.
- Sending Print+Mail checks
- What can I send with my Print+Mail payment?
- Can I send my checks anywhere with Print+Mail?
- How long will it take for my Print+Mail payment to be delivered?
- What time do I need to issue my Print+Mail check to have it go out in the mail the same day?
- What if my Print+Mail check does not get delivered?
- What if I need to cancel my Print+Mail check?