The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a new privacy law that takes effect on January 1, 2020. As written, the law applies to all California residents. Deluxe is applying CCPA corporate wide – and will implement the same policy and procedures for all customers regardless of the state where they reside.
Your rights under CCPA as they apply to eChecks:
- You may request that we disclose to you the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- You have the right to Opt Out. We may share or sell your information within the normal course of business; you have the right to opt out of such sales.
- You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information about you. Note: eChecks is exempt from this provision of the law, because without your email, we can no longer provide this service
You may exercise these rights free of charge except as otherwise permitted under applicable law. If you wish to exercise these rights:
Complete our rights request form available here Privacy@deluxe.com or call us toll-free at 877-861-8985.
For More information on CCPA visit:
- Privacy policies for questions on Deluxe’s privacy policies
- CCPA rights to exercise your rights under the new law