One of the great things about eChecks is the ability to edit the check address without having to purchase new checks. This is very easy to do, following a few steps.
Updating the Address
- From Send Checks, select the checking account you wish to update.
- In the Left Navigation menu, click on SETTINGS > Checking Account.
- Scroll to the Address section near the top of the page.
- Edit the imprint as you want it to appear on the check.
- “Individual’s Name” is the first line of the check, make sure that you put the Company name or the first line of your address you want here.
- Company Name is the best line to put your phone number on, if you want it on the check.
- Click “Update Settings” at the bottom of the page
- Click Single Check in the upper left of the page to make sure the check address looks the way you want it to.