Note: For banking referral customers (those who've accessed this link from their financial institution), skip to the steps listed below Step 4.
Adding a Bank Account
Like any check order, you'll need your bank routing and checking account number.
- Prerequisite: before you add an account, make sure you've first setup a profile.
- Log in to your profile at my.eChecks.com/login
- Select Send Checks from the top menu in the black bar.
- From the drop-down, select +Add a Checking Account.
- Nickname your account, and add your check address.
- Enter and confirm your bank routing and checking account number.
- Add your billing address.
- Upload, or type in, your signature.
- Select your package of checks
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Place Order button.
- If offered, select your account confirmation method.
- Follow the instructions on your account confirmation method.
Depending on the activation method, your confirmation may take 1-3 business days. Once all steps have been completed, you will have access to all our DPX offerings, including eChecks and Print+Mail.
If you need assistance at any point you may chat with us, or call us at 877-333-6964 and select option 2.