To add an account, make sure you've first setup a profile.
Adding a Bank Account
Like any check order, you'll need your bank routing and checking account number.
- Log in to your profile at echecks.com
- Select Send Checks from the top menu in the black bar.
- From the drop-down, select +Add a Checking Account.
- Select your promotion package.
- Nickname your account, and add your check address.
- Enter and confirm your bank routing and checking account number.
- Upload, or type in, your signature.
- Add your billing address.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Place Order button.
- If offered, select your account confirmation method.
- Follow the instructions on your account confirmation method.
Depending on the activation method, your confirmation may take up to 3 business days. Once all steps have been completed, you will then be able to issue eChecks!
If you need assistance at any point you may chat with us, or call us at 877-333-6964 and select option 2.