Retrieving your eChecks from the Dashboard notifications
- From the dashboard, under Receive Checks -Lockbox Account, you will see there are checks ready for you to review
- Next, Click review to see a list of the check(s).
- You can either click Print Check/Get Payment now or click on the blue check number to see more details about the check.
- When you see the details, check to see if the payee and amount are correct. If so select Print Check/Get Payment. If not, select Reject, leave a reason, and contact the payer directly for a correction.
Retrieving your eChecks from a Lockbox
If there are no checks to Review , you wish to see other checks, or want to print multiple payments at once, you'll need to go through your Lockbox.
- Select Receive Checks from the top menu, and pick your Lockbox.
- When you've selected your lockbox, you'll be brought to list of checks were you can review, select, and print your eChecks.
- If you select multiple checks, please verify the amounts come to a total correctly as shown in the image in step 3.
Note: only checks that have not been printed are able to be put into a multiple check print batch