While we have a seamless add-ons for QuickBooks™, Deluxe Payment Exchange (DPX) works well with many other accounting programs using our File Import function.
Download our template at the bottom of this page as a guideline. For more information on creating your upload file, visit our article “How do I format my import file?”
Alternatively, our friendly and knowledgeable support team will be happy to assist you with this part of the process.
Once you find the correct report in your accounting software, sending DPX payments is easy!
- The maximum number of checks that can be included in a single file is 50,000.
- This may be any combination of eChecks and Print+Mail checks, but the total number of checks may not exceed 50,000.
- If there are multiple remittance rows in the file for the same check, that check is only counted once against the allowed maximum.
Select the account from which you want to issue payments.
Then under Send Checks click on File Import link.
- You will see a screen that allows you to Upload the CSV file.
- Once you click Upload and Process the DPX platform will ask you to do a one-time mapping of the report. In the mapping step, you are telling the DPX platform which information to take from which column on your CSV file. Note: After the first time, you won’t have to do the mapping step again.
You also have the opportunity to map the remittance data on the second half of the page.
Once you have finished the mapping, click Save Mapping.
Once you are happy with the mapping, click the green button to Create Checks.
You will get a checks created message.
Refresh the page (F5 Key) or go to the ACCOUNT ACTIVITY and select Batches.
Now you can review the imported data to make sure everything is correct and Complete Payment.